United Kingdom

Local services

Emergency services

Dial 999 for emergency assistance.

Consular assistance

London - High Commission of Canada
Street AddressCanada House, Trafalgar Square, London, SW1Y 5BJ, England, United KingdomTelephone+44 (0) 207 004 6000Fax+44 (0) 207 004 6053Emaillondon.consular@international.gc.caInternethttps://www.Canada.ca/Canada-And-United-KingdomFacebookHigh Commission of Canada to the United KingdomTwitter@CanadianUKOther social mediaCanadian High Commission UK
High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom
Consular district

The Falkland Islands and Gibraltar

Belfast - Honorary consul of Canada
Edinburgh - Honorary consul of Canada
Wales - Honorary consul of Canada

For emergency consular assistance, call the High Commission of Canada in the United Kingdom, in London, and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: