Travel Smart app
2018-10-05: Latest update on known issue
We are aware that the Travel Smart app is not responding when adding destinations and accessing border wait times on certain devices and operating systems. We are working to address these issues and will release a fix to ensure that you have the best experience when travelling with our app.
You can find the latest Travel Advice and Advisories at https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories and border wait times on the CBSA CanBorder App at https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/new-neuf/app-eng.html.
Thank you for your patience.
Access key information even while you are travelling.
- Find up-to-date travel advice and advisories on over 200 destinations worldwide.
- Find emergency contact information for embassies and consulates abroad and the 24-7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.
- Find continuously updated wait times at key Canada-U.S. border crossings listed by distance from your location.
- Connect to Travel.gc.ca’s social media accounts, where you can ask questions, share travel advice and learn even more about travelling safely and smarter abroad.
- Sign up for the Government of Canada’s Registration of Canadians Abroad service and stay connected to Canada in case of an emergency at home or abroad.
New updates in version 2.1
- Bug fixes
- Background performance tweaks
Download the app:
- Date modified: