Guam Register Travel insurance Travel advice

Local services

Emergency services

To reach local police, dial (671) 475-8498. There is no centralized number to reach other emergency services. Research and carry contact information for medical facilities.

Consular assistance

There is no resident Canadian government office in Guam. You can obtain consular assistance and further information from the Embassy of Australia to Micronesia in Pohnpei under the Canada-Australia Consular Services Sharing Agreement.

Register with the Australian government to receive email updates on situations and events that could affect your safety while in Guam.

Pohnpei - Embassy of Australia
Street AddressH & E Enterprises Building, 2nd Floor, Kolonia, Pohnpei, MicronesiaPostal AddressPO Box S, Kolonia, 96941 PohnpeiTelephone691 320 5448Fax691 320

The High Commission of Canada in Canberra, Australia, has consular responsibility for Guam.

For emergency consular assistance, call the Embassy of Australia to Micronesia in Pohnpei and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: