Bosnia and Herzegovina Register Travel insurance Travel advice

Local services

Emergency services

Dial 112 for emergency assistance, or:

  • 122 for police
  • 124 for ambulance
  • 123 for fire rescue

In winter, the emergency number for assistance, road conditions and towing service is 1282.

Consular assistance

There is no resident Canadian government office in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The Embassy of Canada to Austria, in Vienna, is responsible for providing consular services in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Vienna - Embassy of Canada
Street AddressLaurenzenberg 2, A-1010, Vienna, AustriaTelephone43 (1) 531-38-3000Fax43 (1) 531-38-3910Emailvienncs@international.gc.caInternetwww.austria.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableFacebookEmbassy of Canada to AustriaTwitter@CanAmbAustriaOther social mediaInstagram - @canada_aut

For emergency consular assistance, call the Embassy of Canada to Austria, in Vienna, and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: