Turks and Caicos Islands Register Travel insurance Travel advice

Local services

Emergency services

For emergency assistance, dial 911 or 999.

Consular assistance

There’s no resident Canadian government office in Turks and Caicos Islands. You can obtain consular assistance and further information from the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica, in Kingston.

Kingston - High Commission of Canada
Street Address3 West Kings House Road, Kingston 10, JamaicaPostal AddressP.O. Box 1500, Kingston, JamaicaTelephone(876) 926-1500Fax1-876-733-3493Emailkngtn-cs@international.gc.caInternetwww.jamaica.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableFacebookHigh Commission of Canada to JamaicaTwitter@CanadaJamaica

For emergency consular assistance, call the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica, in Kingston, and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: