Local services

Emergency services

Dial 911 for emergency assistance.

Consular assistance

There is no resident Canadian government office in Grenada. You can obtain consular assistance and further consular information from the Canadian High Commission in Bridgetown, Barbados.

Bridgetown - High Commission of Canada
Street AddressBishop's Court Hill, St. Michael, P.O. Box 404, Bridgetown, Barbados BB11113Telephone(246) 629-3550Fax(246) 437-7436Emailbdgtn-cs@international.gc.caInternetwww.barbados.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableFacebookHigh Commission of Canada in BarbadosTwitter@CanHCBarbados

For emergency assistance after hours, contact the Canadian High Commission in Bridgetown, Barbados, and follow the instructions. You may also call the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa toll-free at 1 800 387-3124.

Date modified: