China Register Travel insurance Travel advice

Local services

Emergency services

In case of emergency, dial:

  • police: 110
  • medical assistance: 120
  • firefighters: 119
  • roadside assistance: 112

Consular assistance

Beijing - Embassy of Canada
Street AddressConsular Section, 19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100600, ChinaTelephone86 (10) 5139-4000Fax86 (10) 5139-4448Emailbeijing.consular@international.gc.caInternetwww.china.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableTwitter@CanadaChinaConsular districtBeijing, Tianjin, Gansu, Liaoning, Jilin, Heilongjiang, Shandong, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, Ningxia, Shaanxi, Qinghai, Xinjiang, Xizang (Tibet), Henan and Hebei.Other social mediaWeibo - Canada to China
Chongqing - Consulate General of Canada
Street AddressRoom 1705, Metropolitan Tower, Wu Yi Lu, Yu Zhong District, Chongqing 400010, ChinaTelephone86 (23) 6373-8007Fax86 (23) 6373-8026Emailchonq@international.gc.caInternetwww.china.gc.caTwitter@CanadaChinaConsular districtChongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou.Other social mediaWeibo - Canada to China
Guangzhou - Consulate General of Canada
Street Address26/F, TaiKoo Hui Tower 1, 385 Tianhe Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China, 510620Telephone86 (20) 8611-6100Fax86 (20) 8611-6196Emailguangzhou.consular@international.gc.caInternetwww.china.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableTwitter@CanadaChinaConsular districtGuangdong, Guangxi, Fujian, Jiangxi, Hunan and Hainan.Other social mediaWeibo - Canada to China
Shanghai - Consulate General of Canada
Street AddressECO City Building, 8th floor, 1788 Nanjing Xi Lu - Jing An District, Shanghai, 200040, ChinaTelephone86 (21) 3279-2800Fax86 (21) 3279-2801Emailshanghai.consular@international.gc.caInternetwww.china.gc.caServicesPassport Services AvailableTwitter@CanadaChinaConsular districtJiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Hubei and the city of Shanghai.Other social mediaWeibo - Canada to China

For emergency consular assistance, call the nearest Canadian government office and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: