Registration of Canadians Abroad
Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service offered by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada that keeps you connected to Canada in case of an emergency abroad, such as an earthquake or civil unrest, or an emergency at home.
Whether you're planning a vacation or living abroad, sign up in a few minutes or less.
- It is quick, confidential and simple.
- We will notify you if there is an emergency in your travel region
- You can access consular services.
- Mobile friendly.
- If you registered with us before 16 November 2012, click here.
- You must be a Canadian citizen to register. Registration information for non-Canadians can be found here.
- Register in person at a Canadian government office abroad.
- Date modified: