Questions and comments about travel outside Canada

If you have comments about information on the travel and tourism website, please fill in the online form.

For technical help, please email us:

The travel and tourism website integrates information and services related to travel to, from and within Canada from many federal government departments and agencies into a single Government of Canada website.

If you need more information on any of the topics covered on the travel and tourism website, please contact the responsible department or agency:

Global Affairs Canada



The information line will not be able to give you any advice beyond what is already on this website.


Consular Services
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa ON  K1A 0G2

Emergency situations: If you or someone you know needs urgent help outside Canada, please visit the request emergency assistance page.

Canada Border Services Agency

  • Entering Canada
  • What can I bring back to Canada

Canada's Passport Program

  • Canadian passports

Canada Revenue Agency

  • Canadian Taxes for Canadians travelling or living outside Canada

Health Canada

  • Prohibited and regulated consumer products
  • Cruise ship and aircraft inspection programs

Canadian Air Transport Security Authority

  • What can I bring on a plane?
  • Airport security screening
  • Packing checked and carry-on luggage

Canadian Food Inspection Agency

  • Entering Canada with food, plants or animals
  • Travelling with pets

Public Health Agency of Canada

  • Travel health
  • Immunization and vaccines

Canadian Heritage

  • Cultural property
  • Heritage institutions
  • National festivals and celebrations

Public Safety Canada

  • Passenger Protect Program
  • Canadian Travel Number

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Immigrating to Canada
  • Canadian Citizenship

Transport Canada

  • What you can bring aboard a plane
  • Importing vehicles into Canada

Environment and Climate Change Canada (Canadian Wildlife Service)

  • Exotic pets
  • CITES: endangered animals and plants

Canadian Transportation Agency

  • Airline complaints
  • Accessible transportation
Date modified: