Contact form for requesting emergency travel assistance

Canadians who require emergency assistance regarding travel outside Canada can contact the 24/7 Emergency Watch and Response Centre directly via this online form.

Please note that Global Affairs Canada does not deal with and will not reply to questions on Canadian visas or immigrating to Canada. Those enquiries must be addressed to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Affected person

* required field


Name of person forwarding request for assistance

Report a problem on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.

Date modified: