Micronesia (FSM)

Local services

Emergency services

In case of emergency dial:


  • 911 (except in Chuuk)
  • Chuuk: (+691) 330-2224


  • Chuuk: (+691) 330-2222
  • Kosrae: (+691) 370-3333
  • Pohnpei: (+691) 320-2223
  • Yap: (+691) 350-3333

Consular assistance

There is no resident Canadian government office in Micronesia. Canadians in Micronesia can obtain consular assistance and further information from the Embassy of Australia to Micronesia, in Pohnpei, under the Canada-Australia Consular Services Sharing Agreement.

Sign up to receive email updates from the Australian government on situations and events that could affect your safety while in Micronesia.

Smartraveller - Australian travel advice

Pohnpei - Embassy of Australia
Street AddressH & E Building, 2nd Floor, Kolonia, Pohnpei, MicronesiaPostal AddressPO Box S, Kolonia, 96941 PohnpeiTelephone691 320 5448Fax691 320 5449Emailphpi.mail@dfat.gov.auInternethttps://www.Canada.ca/Canada-And-MicronesiaFacebookCanada Down UnderTwitter@canadadownunderConsular district

Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Marianas, Palau

Canberra - High Commission of Canada
Street AddressCommonwealth Avenue, Canberra ACT, Australia 2600Telephone(61) 2 6270 4000Fax(61) 2 6270 4060Emailcnbra@international.gc.caInternethttps://www.Canada.ca/Canada-And-AustraliaFacebookCanada in AustraliaTwitter@canadadownunderOther social mediaCanada Down Under
Consular district

Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu

For emergency consular assistance, call the Embassy of Australia, in Pohnpei, and follow the instructions. At any time, you may also contact the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Date modified: