Moving back to Canada


Canadians moving back to Canada after living abroad need to find a job, find place to live, get a new driver’s licence and health card, find a doctor, put their name on the voter’s list, find child care, schools and recreational facilities and much more.  All of these pressing issues and more fall under provincial or territorial responsibility, and each province and territory has its own requirements. These links will help you find the information you need to make your move home trouble-free.

Related links
Other resources
Date modified: