Registration of Canadians Abroad: Poster

Other format
Registration of Canadians Abroad

Are you a Canadian travelling or living outside Canada?

Sign up with the Registration of Canadians Abroad service when you are planning to travel or are already outside Canada:

  • It’s free, fast and confidential
  • Get alerts about incidents that could affect your safety and security
  • Let the Government of Canada contact and assist you in case of an emergency

Sign up and find out more at:


Publication information

Published by: Global Affairs Canada

Information in this publication is readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced in part, or in whole, and by any means, without charge or further permission from Global Affairs Canada. We ask only that:

  • Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
  • Global Affairs Canada be identified as the source department; and
  • the reproduction not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of Global Affairs Canada.

All information in this publication is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Global Affairs Canada makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this publication is accurate. The reader is also encouraged to supplement this information with independent research and professional advice.

This publication is available in alternative formats upon request.

For more information, or free copies of this publication, write to:

Public Enquiries Service
Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON K1A 0G2
Tel.: 1‑800‑267‑8376 (in Canada) or +1-613-944-4000

We would like to receive your comments on this publication. Write to us at the address above or email us at

Date modified: