Summer of adventures

Will your summer travel adventures include sports expeditions, a voyage of self-discovery or group travel? Think safety first.

Need help while you’re abroad?

If you, or a loved one, are outside Canada and lose your passport, need urgent medical care, have been arrested or detained, or face an emergency, Canadian consular officials may be able to help you. You can reach us for emergency assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through more than 260 points of service in 150 countries and through the Emergency Watch and Response Centre in Ottawa.

Travel Smart app

Access key information even while you are travelling.

Cannabis and international travel

Taking cannabis or any product containing cannabis – even for medical use – across the Canadian border is illegal. See Cannabis and international travel.

Report a problem on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.

Date modified: