Find a travel health clinic

It is recommended that you contact a doctor, nurse or health care provider, or visit a travel health clinic, preferably six weeks before you travel.

Travel health services are available in most communities or through your family doctor. One way to find a health care site that provides travel health services is through the Public Health Agency of Canada’s list of designated Yellow Fever Vaccination Centres. 

Date modified: