Find out if you can travel to Canada – Foreign vaccinated
You indicated that you are:
- a foreign national
- qualified for fully vaccinated status in Canada
Based on your answers, you will likely be allowed to enter Canada; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.
What you need to do next
Meet all the entry requirements for your situation:
- Have your ArriveCAN receipts for you and your accompanying children. Your ArriveCAN submission must include:
- vaccination information and proof of vaccination
- contact and travel information
- Unless you are a citizen of the United States, find out if you need a visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
You may also qualify for exemption from randomized arrival testing if the purpose of your travel is related to these and other special situations:
- frequent cross-border services
- essential services, trade and transportation
- medical support or treatment
This answer does not guarantee entry into Canada
- You must have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 to enter.
- Final determination regarding entry and quarantine is made by a government representative at the port of entry based on the information presented to them at the time of entry into Canada.
- You must meet the entry requirements under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and provide appropriate travel and immigration documentation.
- Failure to comply with a COVID-19 Emergency order is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to imprisonment and/or fines.
If you need assistance with a special circumstance
Get additional assistance
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: