Find out if you can travel to Canada – Foreign national – Approved permanent resident not yet in Canada

You indicated that you are:

  • a foreign national
  • not qualified as a fully vaccinated traveller
  • an approved permanent resident not yet in Canada

Based on your answers, you will likely be allowed; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.

You must be coming to Canada to settle permanently.

If your CoPR is still being processed, has expired, is expiring or if you haven't yet applied

What you need to do next

This answer does not guarantee entry into Canada

If you need assistance with a special circumstance

Get additional assistance

Did you find what you were looking for?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Date modified: