Find out if you can travel to Canada - Foreign national - under 18 - accompany
You indicated that you are:
- a foreign national
- not qualified as fully vaccinated
- under the age of 18
- accompanying fully vaccinated parents or guardians
Based on your answers, you will likely be allowed to enter Canada; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.
Unvaccinated children and youth may accompany a parent, step-parent, guardian or tutor who qualifies as a fully vaccinated traveller when they enter Canada.
What you need to do next
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated youth aged 12 to 17 years must follow the checklist of testing and quarantine requirements
- Children under 12 years old must follow specific requirements
- if you'll also be studying in Canada, meet the requirements for international students
This answer does not guarantee entry into Canada
- Final determination regarding entry and quarantine is made by a government representative at the port of entry based on the information presented to them at the time of entry into Canada.
- You must meet the entry requirements under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and provide appropriate travel and immigration documentation; find out if you need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Failure to comply with the COVID-19 Emergency order is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to imprisonment and/or fines.
If you need assistance with a special circumstance
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: