Find out if you can travel to Canada - Citizen without symptoms
You indicated that you are:
- a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, a person registered under the Indian Act or a protected person
- not showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19
Based on your answers, you can enter Canada.
What you need to do next
Meet all the entry requirements for your situation:
- Requirements for fully vaccinated travellers
- Requirements and exemptions checklists for unvaccinated, essential service workers and all others
If you have a valid medical contraindication, see the medical reasons exemption.
Important legal information upon entry
- Final determination regarding entry and quarantine is made by a government representative at the port of entry based on the information presented to them at the time of entry into Canada.
- Failure to comply with the COVID-19 Emergency order is an offence under the Quarantine Act and could lead to imprisonment and/or fines.
- If you’re a dual Canadian citizen, you can only enter Canada with a valid Canadian passport, or special authorization.
If you need assistance with a special circumstance
Get additional assistance
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: