Assistance to Canadians affected by hurricanes
Help us provide effective emergency consular assistance by emailing us at the Emergency Watch and Response Centre firstname.lastname@example.org with as much of the following information as possible.
- Full Name (as per passport):
- Date of Birth:
- Canadian Passport Number(s):
- Passport date of issue (Not necessary):
- Passport date of expiry (Not necessary):
- Status in Canada (Citizen, Permanent resident, none):
- Permanent address (including country):
- Mobile or other Phone # where you (they) can be reached:
- Other ways of contact name/numbers (WhatsApp, Skype, etc.):
- E-mail address:
INFORMATION PERTAINING TO TRAVEL
- Status in Country (Citizen, Tourist, Permanent resident, none):
- Airline (and cruise line /tour operator):
- Are you (they) travelling alone? As part of an organized group? On business?
- If so, provide group / organization contact details.
- Accommodation details / address / contact information (Hotel, AirBnB, private):
- Address (last known):
- Travel dates (as originally planned):
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION
- If not, please provide the above personal information for every Canadian citizen:
- Do you (they) have local family/friends?
- If yes, please provide contact information:
- Do you (they) have access to water, food and shelter (Other)?
- Do you (they) need medical assistance?
- What are your (their) plans? (i.e. travel to a shelter, stay at hotel/home, etc.)
- Please provide additional details on the assistance required:
- Date modified: