Travel and tourism
Information on how to have a safe and enjoyable journey whether you are travelling in Canada or abroad.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Check the Pandemic COVID-19 travel health notice.
If you need financial help to return to Canada, check COVID-19: Financial help for Canadians outside Canada.
Returning to Canada? As of November 21, travellers to Canada must submit COVID-related information digitally. Use ArriveCAN to comply with the new mandatory requirements.
- COVID-19: Your safety and security outside Canada
- Travel Advice and Advisories
- Recommended consent letter for children travelling abroad
- Canada - U.S. border wait times
- Register as a Canadian abroad
- Apply for NEXUS
- What you can bring home to Canada
- Contact an embassy or consulate
- Cannabis and international travel
Services and information
Official Government of Canada travel information
Travelling to, from and within Canada, immigration, passports, transportation regulations and the movement of goods.
Free admission for youth 17 and under to Canada's national parks and historic sites! Discover Canada's museums and enjoy unforgettable experiences.
Everything you need to know to apply for, renew or replace a lost passport
Information on travel health and safety, air travel, border wait times and more
Everything you need to know to prepare for a worry-free flight
Information on travelling to Canada, border wait times, customs and immigration
How to get help if there is an emergency when you are travelling abroad
Find out if you need a visa to visit or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay as a visitor
Keep in touch with Canada wherever you are through our smart travel tools
Travelling and need answers? Try our interactive tool
What we are doing
Policies, acts and regulations
- Bon Voyage, But... Essential Information for Canadian Travellers
- Her Own Way - A Woman's Safe-Travel Guide
- Travelling with Children
- Traveller’s checklist
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: