Registration of Canadians Abroad
Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service offered by Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada that keeps you connected to Canada in case of an emergency abroad, such as an earthquake or civil unrest, or an emergency at home.
Whether you're planning a vacation or living abroad, sign up in a few minutes or less.
- It is quick, confidential and simple.
- We will notify you if there is an emergency in your travel region.
- You can access consular services.
- ROCA is mobile friendly.
- If you registered with us before 16 November 2012, click here.
- You must be a Canadian citizen to register. Registration information for non-Canadians can be found here.
- Register in person at a Canadian government office abroad.
- For group registrations over 10 people, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- For more information see Registration of Canadians Abroad: fact sheet
- Registration of Canadians Abroad: A free service that could save your life (Publication)